ATMSTL is Art + Technology + Media in Saint Louis.
Art + Technology Media STL is group for creative technologists in the art, tech, and media spaces.
There have been 14 Art + Technology + Media presentations by 24 presenters in Saint Louis.
Join us in our telegram chat to find out about the next autonomous and spontaneous meetup of the Art + Technology + Media community.
Why join our chat?
- You work in or are interested in Art, Technology, and Media
- Interested in how to sustain your art practice with resources and opportunities
- Meet like-minded people who are local and travel a lot and bring some perspective
- Find out about next meetup, or propose to host one
- Find opportunities for art tech media in Saint Louis, nationally and globally.
- Ask for technology support, programming questions, or how to make something
- Get critique and feedback on your project
- Let people know about a show or event you are hosting or think fits
- You are interested in new topics, gaming, crypto, electronic music, hacking, electronics, hardware, manufacturing, media theory, and the list grows :)
- Lee Kratzer
- Rachel Youn
- Eric Dontè
- Kevin Harris
- Dylan Schnitker
- Marina Peng
- Evan T. & Stacey Smith
- Meghan Grubb
- Aaron Owens
- Drew Nikonowicz
- Hayden Molinarolo
- Jonathana Hanahan
- PWMD (Paal Williams & Marissa Dembkosk)
- James C. Krane
- Honna Veerkamp
- Foveal Media
- Alexa Clavijo
- Maxwell Foley
- Ian Patrick Cunningham
- Ann Johnson
- Saylor Surkamp
- Happy Badger / Rampant Stuido
- Tyler Mathews
- Exist Magazine
A community is for sharing. Here is a list of todos we are interested in.
- Add your documentation to Artifaq for ATMSTL 1-14: https://artifaq.io/search/atm
- This website is open, propose a change to the site
- Invite a friend to the chat channel
- Propose a speaker or event
Support through sponsorship ](https://artifaq.io/lecture/atm-art-tech-meetup-st-louis-14)